We’re looking to recruit a QC Inspector & Production Operatives for a growing company who manufacture high tech electronics and electromechanical products. Are you looking for:-
- Work life balance, with flexible start and finish times between the hours of 6:30 am to 5:30 pm
- A friendly and people focused working environment, where you’re more than just a number.
- A genuine chance to advance your career with a growing manufacturing and electronics business.
- The opportunity to be supported through electronics, wiring or quality control apprenticeship
- Salary: Competitive
- Hours: 40 hours per week (Permanent)
- Working hours: Flexible start and finish times between the hours of 6:30 am to 5:30 pm, allowing you to manage your own time to achieve 40 hours per week.
- Location: Longton
What will I need?
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within an Inspection, PCB, cable assembly, unit wiring role.
- Previous experience using tools such as test equipment, soldering irons and metering equipment.
- Training to IPC-610 or 620 would be a distinct advantage.
Training will be provided for the right candidate, however you’ll need to display an interest in electronics and have impeccable attention to detail to ensure the highest level of quality is achieved at all times.
This role would suit someone who has worked as a Quality Control, Production Technician, Electronic Repairs, electronics assembly, PCB assembly, PCB Assembler, Electronic Production, Cable Assembler, Cable Preparation, Assembly Operative