As a Recruitment Administrator, you’ll support the Recruitment team with all administration related tasks, ensuring the workload runs smoothly and all tasks are dealt with and recorded accurately and in a timely manner.
You’ll play your part in delivering an efficient Internal Recruitment service across a multisite business that operates in the education, travel, and hospitality sector.
What you’ll be doing…
- Provide a customer service and administrative support service to the Recruitment function
- Administration of new starters, including the collection of pre-employment documentation
- Communicate with candidates, hiring managers and key stakeholders within the business
- Updating and maintaining the in-house recruitment system
- Creating and placing job adverts and attraction material
What you’ll need
- Previous experience within a fast-paced administration position
- Excellent customer service and relationship management skills.
- Previous Customer Service experience with a natural and engaging communication style.
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be part of a leading business that have some exciting growth plans over the next 4 years. The business provides life-changing experiences to young people, so you know that the work you do really has a positive impact. Along with the normal company benefits the business offers subsidised parking in central Brighton and progression opportunities for the right candidate.