We’re recruiting on behalf of an established business that offers flexibility, autonomy and a family-like working culture. The role offers:
- Flexibility to work remotely 2-3 days per week
- Great work-life balance: Mon – Fri, 9am – 4pm
- Fantastic earning potential and development opportunities
As a Sales Account Manager, your time will be split between B2B Business Development and Account Management.
You’ll be responsible for generating leads to develop new sales opportunities as well as managing an existing customer base, to maximise growth and increase retention.
The majority of sales will be completed over the telephone however you’ll also arrange and attend off-site appointments where necessary.
What we’re looking for in a Sales Account Manager:
- Experience working within a sales focused environment
- Experience working within Telesales, Account Management or Business Development
- A natural ability to build rapport with other local businesses
- The ability to plan and pipeline workload to maximise sales opportunities.
- Driving License with own transport
What you’ll get in return:
- Up to £25k Basic + Commission (Realistic OTE Circa £45k- £50k)
- Annual performance related bonus
- 20 days annual leave + Christmas close down
- Contributory Company pension scheme
- Access to a rewards and benefits platform
We’re recruiting on behalf of the areas leading trade directory, which has become a household name, recognised for their trusted trades and recommended businesses. The publication reaches 1.2 million letterboxes around Birmingham and surrounding areas every year and with an additional online directory, the company provides homeowners with access to all the essential household services and lifestyle information.