Interested in starting a career in sales but not sure where to start? Are you wanting a role that will allow you to learn your sales craft without being thrown in at the deep end with cold calling?
We are wanting to speak to individuals who have big personalities and are ambitious and driven to succeed!
Within this role, you won’t be targeted on call times or making a ‘quick sale’. You’ll support the entire end-to-end sales journey and provide fantastic customer service to maximise sales opportunities.
The role offers a great work-life balance with no weekend or evening shifts!
What you’ll need….
- A natural ability to build rapport with customers and ability to understand their needs
- Previous experience working within a sales environment would be desirable but not essential.
- The ability to plan and prioritise workload to maximise sales opportunities
What you’ll get:
- Salary – £21,000
- Holidays – 25 Days + Bank holidays
- Working Hours – Monday – Friday – 09:00 – 17:30 (Some flexibility may be able to be given for start and finish times)
- A strong track record of promoting from within the company.
- Company contributed pension scheme
- Access to a Reward and Benefit platform
- A professional yet relaxed working environment
- The opportunity to work for a market-leading organisation that makes a positive difference to the lives of others.