Due to business growth, we’re recruiting on behalf of an established engineering company that manufactures bespoke, precision-engineered products.
As a Sales Engineer, you’ll get the flexibility to split your working week between home and office, as well as visiting clients throughout the UK when needed.
You’ll provide clients with timely and accurate quotations, project management and account management with responsibility for developing and sustaining long-term relationships.
In addition, you’ll work with the external sales team to ensure they have the required information to chase up quotations and develop new sales opportunities.
What you’ll do:
- Prepare project quotations for products including valves, flow controls and ancillary equipment (Actuators, Pedestals, Adaption Kit)
- Project manage orders from intake to delivery
- Key account management
- Look at opportunities to enhance margin and service to customers
What you’ll need:
- Business Development or Account Management experience within an engineering or manufacturing environment
- Experience within the water treatment, sewage of wastewater industry (desirable)
- Previous experience of working in a bespoke engineering company would be a distinct advantage.
What you’ll get:
- Salary: 40k – 45k
- Company car or cash equivalent
- The opportunity to split your working week between home and office
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company contributed pension scheme
With manufacturing bases in five different countries, the company is proud to offer engineered solutions worldwide. The company has recently made significant investments in new processes, design facilities, and machinery to provide industry-leading products tailored to the customer’s requirements.