We’re recruiting on behalf of an established luxury gifts and lifestyle brand that supplies tableware and giftware into some of the most prestigious retailers around the world.
The role offers a generous basic of up to £27k, 25 days annual leave + bank holidays and no weekend work!
As a Senior Customer Service Administrator, you’ll put your customer service, administration and organisational skills to good use within a role that offers variety, a constant challenge and exposure to all areas of the business.
As a Customer Service Administrator you’ll:
- Investigate and resolve customer queries and issues
- Provide support to key stakeholders and senior managers in the Stoke and London office
- Build and manage strong relationships with customers in the UK and overseas
- Support the marketing and logistics for new product launches
- Assisting the sales team and production / warehouse teams when required
What you’ll need:
- Experience working within a customer-focused role, resolving customer issues and queries
- The ability to manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Good planning and organisation skills
- IT skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- A Can-do attitude with a willingness to ‘muck-in’ and support other departments when needed
What you’ll get in return:
- Basic salary up to £27k
- Mon – Friday
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Contributory Company pension scheme
- Free parking