This role will suit a senior or team leader warehouse or production operative that has a natural interest in anything techy or computer based.
We have teamed up with a leading European IT and data supplier who are rapidly expanding due to new contract wins.
As a senior or team leader you will be supporting the warehouse manager with the day-to-day duties of running the warehouse. This is a hands-on role and a flexible approach to tasks and working hours is needed.
What you’ll need:
- Previous experience in a similar team leader / senior role
- A good level of written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literacy, full training on internal systems will be given
- High attention to detail and methodical approach to work
- Physically fit and able to carry out manual tasks (heavy lifting)
- A full UK driving licence up to 3.5t
- A FLT Reach licence is desirable
What you’ll get:
- £27,000 – £30,000 basic salary with over time paid after 47.5 hours
- Monday to Friday 06:00 – 16:00 (overtime paid if a Saturday or Sunday worked)
- Genuine progression opportunities
- Contributory pension scheme
- Onsite parking