We’re recruiting on behalf of an industry leading online retailer with bundles of creativity, enthusiasm and ambition. Fantastic Benefits and great earning potential along with a friendly and supportive working culture.
Working within the Showroom, you’ll play your part in creating a relaxed and friendly atmosphere for all customers, build rapport, provide quality advice and convert leads into successful sales. You’ll have a natural ability to talk to customers and understand their needs which has been developed through previous experience working in a face-to-face sales environment.
As a Showroom Sales Assistant you’ll….
- Acknowledge and approach customers and assist in establishing their needs
- Discuss relevant merchandise and discussing quality and price options
- Achieve maximum personal sales by exceeding targets set by Store Management
- Close sales opportunities ensuring all appropriate add-ons have been utilised
What you’ll get in return…
- Salary: £23,000 + Commission (Potential to earn £400 commission per month)
- Working Hours: 37.5 working hours a week. You’ll work 5 days over 6, working every Saturday but you’ll get Sundays off!
- Shifts include: 08:00 – 3:30, 08:00 – 16:00, 09:00 – 17:00 (The latest you’ll finish is 17:00)
- Fantastic working environment
- Fresh fruit, tea and coffee every day
- Free on-site car-parking
- Contributory Company pension scheme
Our client is multi-award-winning online retailer that has enjoyed huge success in recent years, developing into a UK leader in their industry. Named as the fastest growing company by the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 and with impressive growth plans for the next 12 month, there really is no better time to join!
This role would suit Sales Advisor, Sales Consultant, Sales Executive, Business Development Executive or Telesales Agent who has worked within a face to face, inbound or outbound sales environment.