We’ve partnered with a well-known bakery brand, with a strong heritage, specialising in the food on the go market.
The Store Manager Designate will support several stores within the area, learning everything they need to know about how to become a successful Store Manager before being placed into their base store. You’ll lead a team to maximise sales, increase profitability, and most importantly put the customer at the heart of everything you do.
The Store Manager will enjoy being on the shop floor, leading from the front, serving customers and mentoring the team. It’s a real hands-on role, therefore you’ll be a practical manager who enjoys rolling their sleeves up, getting involved with food preparation, serving customers, and providing a great customer experience, alongside the other managerial responsibilities that you’d expect.
What you’ll do:-
- Coach, mentor, and motivate the team
- Drive sales in addition to controlling costs, such as wages, shrinkage, and cash/stock shortages
- Ensures a high level of customer service in the shops at all times.
- Set and improve standards of food hygiene, cleanliness and ensure all Health and Safety procedures are followed.
- Ensure that our stores look presentable and the products are displayed effectively.
What you’ll need:-
- A proven track record as a supervisor or a line manager
- Previous experience within food production / retail would be a significant advantage.
- A customer-focused approach, with excellent communication skills
- A willingness to take a real hands-on approach to management
The finer details:-
- Up tp £20,000 per annum depending on expereince2
- You’ll work 35 hours, Monday to Saturday, and your day can start from 7:30am up to 5:00pm.
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- 30% employee discount