We’ve partnered with a well-known, family-owned business that’s been part of the local community for 4 generations. Now, with over 20 bakeries and coffee shops, and 300 employees, they’re one of the region’s largest bakery brands.
As Store Manager, you’ll lead a team to maximise sales, increase profitability, and most importantly put the customer at the heart of everything you do. You’ll be joining a store recently added into the company’s portfolio around 18 months ago, leading a team of 4.
You’ll be a practical manager who enjoys rolling their sleeves up, getting involved with food preparation, serving customers, and providing a great customer experience, alongside the other managerial responsibilities that you’d expect.
What you’ll do:-
- Coach, mentor, and motivate the team
- Drive sales in addition to controlling costs, such as wages, shrinkage, and cash/stock shortages
- Ensures a high level of customer service in the shops at all times.
- Set and improve standards of food hygiene, cleanliness and ensure all Health and Safety procedures are followed.
- Ensure that our stores look presentable and the products are displayed effectively.
What you’ll need:-
- A proven track record as a supervisor or a line manager
- Previous experience within food production/retail would be a significant advantage.
- A customer-focused approach, with excellent communication skills
- A willingness to take a real hands-on approach to management
The finer details:-
- £20,000 per annum + the opportunity for regular overtime
- You’ll work 35 hours, Monday to Saturday, and your day can start from 7:30am up to 5:00pm.
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- 30% employee discount