This role will suit a warehouse or production operative that has a natural interest in anything techy or computer based.
We have teamed up with a leading European IT and data supplier who are rapidly expanding due to new contract wins.
As a warehouse / production operative your role will be split between all aspects of warehousing, production and the use of in-house computer systems to process and organise stock.
You will have a hands-on approach and be willing to carry out other tasks within the company plus a flexible approach to working hours.
What you’ll need:
- A good level of written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literacy, full training on internal systems will be given
- High attention to detail and methodical approach to work
- Physically fit and able to carry out manual tasks (heavy lifting)
- A full UK driving licence
- A FLT Reach licence is desirable
What you’ll get:
- £25,000 – £27,000 basic salary with over time paid after 47.5 hours
- Monday to Friday 06:00 – 16:00 (overtime paid if a Saturday or Sunday worked)
- Genuine progression opportunities
- Contributory pension scheme
- Onsite parking