Does the idea of a 4-day working week sound good? Would you like to have a long weekend with an early finish on your 4th shift? If so, read on.
As a welder / fabricator you will get:
- Monday to Wednesday 14:00- 24:00 & Thursday 14:00 – 21:30
- £11.00 per hour plus 15% shift allowance (£12.65)
- Overtime after 37.5 hours paid at time and a half
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro rata’d)
- Onsite parking
- Working for a well-known manufacturer of products for the water, waste and processes sectors.
- Permanent 6-month contract initially, with the potential of being taken full time
The successful Welder / Fabricator should have experience welding from FM1, mild steel through to FM5 stainless steel and be able to weld butt, fillet and multi fillet welds to pass ISO 5817 inspection level D.
What you’ll need
- Experience in MIG and MAG welding
- The ability to weld between 6mm – 30mm thickness
- Able to read technical engineers drawings
- Fabrication of bespoke products
- The Experience of welding duplex and super duplex a distinct advantage