Imagine a role where you’d contribute to some of the UK’s biggest celebrations and events such as Glastonbury, the Oxford Street Christmas Lights, or even the Olympic Games! You’ll also get:
- A basic salary of up to 38k depending on experience.
- A business who are passionate about developing its employees, offering training and opportunities to learn new skills.
- A non-corporate environment, a great team ethic, and a culture where even the CEO, still picks up the phone to answer inquiries.
- The chance to be part of an established business (12 million turnover) with some exciting growth plans after a recent acquisition.
As the Assistant Operations Manager, you’ll be helping to support the business with the planning of the company’s fleet, people resources, and equipment ensuring the successful delivery of events and projects throughout the South of the UK.
You’ll need previous experience with Operations or Transport, and any previous knowledge of vehicle operators license, tachograph/working time directive would be an advantage, however, could be trained.
- A basic salary of up to 38k
- Up to 10% bonus, based on branch GP.
- 40hrs per week – Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm, with some occasional weekend work.
- Company phone or allowance provided.
This position would suit a Transport Planner, Transport Operations Manager, Logistics Manager, Planner, Planning Manager, Fleet Operations Manager, Fleet Manager, Fleet Specialist, Workshop Controller, Vehicle Workshop Manager
To apply for this job please visit adr.to.