Do you love watching Homes Under the Hammer, and feel like you want to channel your inner Kirsty or Phil? Fed up of just talking to the TV and want to put your great people and organisational skills to the test? If so this role can offer:-
- The chance to work for an Independent Estate Agency, where you’ll be a key part of the team, and not just a number
- A company that understands work-life balance, so you don’t miss those all-important sports days and anniversaries
- A non-corporate environment, and a friendly team who help and support each other.
- The opportunity to be part of a growing Estate Agency, with the potential for long-term development opportunities.
As Lettings Negotiator, you’ll provide excellent service, acting as the main contact for landlords and tenants, for a portfolio of rental properties. There will be plenty of variation in your role completing the full lifecycle such as marketing new properties, taking photos and completing property write-ups, carrying out viewings, referencing, inventories and inspections.
The role is office based, however, travel to appointments, viewings and inspections will be a daily occurrence.
What you’ll need
- Customer-focused, with experience in providing excellent Customer Service
- A confident communicator, comfortable in negotiation.
- A proactive approach with a sense of urgency, the role will be busy 😊
- Previous Estate Agency experience would be beneficial but not essential.
- A full driving license is essential, and preferably own transport
- Monday to Friday (9-5pm) and 1 Saturday out of 4 (9-1pm)
- Basic Salary, up to 25k depending on experience
- Study support towards the ARLA (The Association of Residential Lettings Agents) qualification
- Travel expenses paid for any business miles.
- Company-contributed pension scheme
This role may suit someone who has previously worked as a Property Manager, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Senior Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, New Homes Sales Advisor, Mortgage Advisor, New Homes Sales Consultant.
To apply for this job please visit adr.to.