In this brand new role to the business, you’ll support the MD of a thriving tech distributor that services customers in over 50 countries around the world.
As an Executive Assistant, you’ll offer PA and general support to the MD including, diary management, preparation of formal communications, meeting coordination, and compiling reports such as the monthly board pack.
You’ll also build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders throughout the business and have involvement in organisation projects as your role grows.
To be considered for the role, you’ll need:
- Previous experience within a Senior PA or Executive Assistant role
- Experience supporting senior leadership teams and key stakeholders
- A flexible approach as occasional travel and overnight stays will be required
What you’ll get:
- Basic salary between £30k – £40k
- A friendly and supportive working culture
- Benefits including Child Care Voucher Scheme, staff discount and more
- Free onsite parking
- Life Assurance & Pension Scheme
To apply for this job please visit adr.to.