If you’re looking for a working environment where you won’t be micromanaged, and a role that offers variety, the ability to manage your own workload and the satisfaction of seeing a project through to the end, then this role could be for you – You’ll get:
- A basic salary of up to 26k, with regular overtime available (paid at time and a half)
- The chance to join a successful and growing business, that has a national reach with its customer base.
- A friendly working environment where everyone works as a tight team to drive the business forward.
- The opportunity to get regular exposure to the business directors, who are not afraid to muck in to get the job done.
As Print Finisher / Installer, you’ll take responsibility for setting and operating a wide range of equipment and oversee the quality of the items produced, predominantly large format printed graphics. You’ll also support the installation of the graphics (window and business signage) which will require travel to the customer’s premises.
What you’ll need
- Previous experience within print is desirable but not essential.
- A full driving license with the flexibility to travel to customers’ sites
- A high level of attention to detail
- Have a can-do attitude, using your own initiative to help wherever necessary
- Show a willingness to learn and a good team spirit
- A strong work ethic, a good sense of humor and a professional and courteous manner
- A basic salary of up to £26k depending on experience.
- 37.5 hours per week
- Working Hours (8:00am to 4:30pm)
- Full time / permanent contract
- A full driving license is essential.
- Annual Leave – 20 days per year, plus eight Bank Holidays
This position could suit a Signage Installer, Site Installer, Sign Fitter, Graphics Installer, Sign Maker, Printer
To apply for this job please visit adr.to.