Are you looking for a permanent, full-time position that offers a clear progression and development path to becoming a site manager? As an installation labourer, the role offers:
- A basic salary of up to £28,000 and paid overtime
- 2% of annual salary bonus paid every 6 months
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Full ‘on the job’ training is given
- Company uniform provided and £500 towards PPE
- Great working hours with early finishes on Fridays!
Working for one of the UK’s leading specialists in their industry, as a site labourer you’ll install and repair temporary industrial building structures onsite for customers across the UK and Ireland
Operating as a two-man team, you’ll be comfortable with frequent travel and overnight stays, which are approximately 2 or 3 nights per week. A full UK driving licence would be a distinct advantage.
What you’ll need…
- Experience working as a labourer/installer/construction or fitter would be a distinct advantage.
- Practically minded, with experience/understanding of using power tools.
- Physically fit, although lifting equipment will be used there will be manual lifting.
- Be willing and able to follow instruction
- High attention to detail and self-motivation skills
- Health and safety aware
- IPAF (cherry picker or scissor lift) CSCS or Telehandler licences are advantageous, but not essential.
- Flexibility with start times
This role could suit someone who has previously worked as an installer, fitter, steel fitter, marquee erector or installations assistant.
What you’ll get
- Up to £28,000 Salary with paid overtime
- 4% of salary annual bonus
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- A full expensed company van will be provided (taken home)
- Paid absence
- Company nights out
- An overnight food allowance and paid accommodation when working away
- Company uniform and £500 towards PPE annually
- Company contributed pension scheme
To apply for this job please visit adr.to.