If you’re an Account Manager who favours building and fostering relationships over hard sales, and you’re looking to join a company that promotes a culture of work-life balance, autonomy and reward and recognition, then you’ll love this role, and here’s why:
- You’ll have flexibility along with the option of hybrid / remote working
- You’ll get 25 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays (That’s 34 in total!)
- They have an amazing benefits package including pension, health insurance, Netflix and more
- Outstanding training & development programme, including mentoring from our award-winning team
- You’ll be joining a business with a friendly, supportive and trusting working culture
What you’ll do:
- Develop meaningful and effective relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
- Operate strategically to understand client needs and identify opportunities
- Work closely with account managers and technical leads to design and create recommendations
- Present commercial and technical recommendations to key client stakeholders
What we’re looking for:
- Experience within an Account Management or Customer Relationships focused role
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to build rapport
- An interest in IT, computers, software or anything techy
What’s in it for you:
- Basic Salary up to £32k + Bonus (OTE £40k)
- 25 Days Holiday+ Bank Holidays
- Hybrid working, progressing to fully remote by the end of the year
- Company contributed pensions scheme
- Life Insurance
- Other benefits including Netflix, Child Care Vouchers, Bike-to-Work scheme and more
About the Company:
We’ve partnered with an award-winning IT Managed Service Provider, set to experience 400% growth in the next 5 years.
The company has a strong sense of team responsibility, with the passion for service delivery being team-centric. They genuinely put their customers first.
They have a Culture of excellence and team reward. It’s an exciting challenging environment where you will have the opportunity to work with some of the leading managers and engineers in their field in the UK.
They are one of Microsoft top 5% of partners in the UK, and set to achieve Gold partner status in 2015. We are also a VMware Enterprise partner, Veeam Gold partner and a Citrix partner.