We’re looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join a friendly team where you won’t be treated as ‘just another number’ and the main focus is on quality, not quantity of calls.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you’ll take calls from customers and support them with claims processing, account queries and managing supplier relationships so the ability to manage multiple priorities in a varied customer service role is essential.
What You’ll Need:
- Strong communication skills with an excellent telephone manner, keyboard and writing skills.
- Naturally need to have the ability to use multiple IT systems, and accurately capture and record customer information. (Previous use of Microsoft Word / Excel)
- Must be able to work on own initiative as well as working as part of a team.
- Previous experience within the Customer Service sector would be beneficial.
What you’ll get in return…
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Free breakfast, fresh fruit, tea and coffee every day
- Free on-site car-parking
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- The chance to be a part of a growing business.
- Week 1: Mon – Fri: 08:00 – 16:30
- Week 2: Mon – Fri: 10:30 – 19:00
- You’ll work one Saturday in four (9:00 – 14:00)
A rapidly growing company who specialise in helping customers receive a better quality of service than that being offered by their competitors. They are acquiring hundreds of new customers a month meaning you’ll be joining a company in an exciting period of growth.
The company offers a welcoming, relaxed working environment where you would be working as part of a small but friendly team.