We’re looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join an ever-growing company that are consistently striving to deliver the quality of support that customers want and deserve.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you’ll be part of a team that is built around a family ethos that allows every employee to be themselves, whilst delivering best in class service.
What you’ll get in return…
- Salary – £19,500 + additional monthly bonuses equivalent to £20,100 per year
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Week 1: Mon – Fri: 08:00am – 16:30pm
- Week 2: Mon – Fri: 10:30am – 19:00pm
- You’ll work two Saturdays per month (9:00am – 17:00pm)
What You’ll Need:
- Strong communication skills with an excellent telephone manner, keyboard and writing skills.
- Excellent administration skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Naturally need to have the ability to use multiple IT systems, and accurately capture and record customer information. (Previous use of Microsoft Word / Excel)
- Previous experience within the Customer Service sector would be beneficial along with live chat experience.