As a Mechanical Installation Engineer you’ll be responsible for the Installation, Servicing, and Refurbishment of Water Process equipment and Flow Control Products at various locations throughout your region.
Although you’ll be regionally based, the role will also involve national travel with frequent overnight stays. You’ll be paid as part of a 2 person gang and have access to a company van for travel purposes.
What you’ll do:
- Carry out pre and post-installation & commissioning checks
- Complete all necessary job sheets, timesheets, and other documentation as required
- Install equipment in line with company standards and current regulations
- To ensure all paperwork has been reviewed and understood before setting out to the site
- To liaise with clients, other trades, and third parties as indicated on work instructions
What you’ll need:
- Previous experience within a mechanical engineering / technician role
- Flexibility to work nationwide with regular overnight stays
- CSCS card holder
- Experience in Water Flow and Distribution products (desirable)
What you’ll get in return…
- Salary £26k – £33k depending on experience
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company contributed pension scheme
This role would ideally suit a candidate with previous experience as an Installation Engineer, maintenance technician, or maintenance engineer within Civil Engineering, Waste Treatment, or Water Treatment Industry.