Reporting to the Managing Director, we’re looking for a commercially minded Finance Director to support a well-established business through a period of change.
Areas of focus will include:
- Establishing yourself as a trusted partner of the Board and Senior Management Team, supporting the execution of the strategic objectives, and playing a key role in shaping the business.
- Reviewing the existing financial systems, processes, and controls and implement the necessary changes to drive efficiencies.
- A key point of contact for the wider business driving accountability for performance and challenging and advising collaboratively.
- The ability to provide commercial insight to underpin the decision-making around the viability of new projects the business undertakes.
- Investigating opportunities for further growth and expansion, providing detailed financial modeling on viability, impacts, and potential risks.
What you’ll need:
- Previous experience as a Finance Director
- Qualified in a recognised accounting qualification ( ACA / ACCA / CIMA )
- Previous experience working in an engineering or manufacturing environment is desirable.
- A “hands-on” approach with the ability to build great relationships across the business.
- Experience of continuous improvement and cost savings.
- Salary: 80k – 100k depending on experience.
- Annual Bonus
- Company Car / Cash Allowance
- Location: Stoke-on-Trent
25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays