Are you looking for a company that truly cares about its people, and do you want to be part of an HR team that is supportive, collaborative, and driven to improve their working environment? This role offers:
- Flexible working between home, office, and occasional site visits
- A great support structure, working closely with the Head of HR and other HRBP
- A business that is focused on Corporate Social Responsibility, working with their local communities
- Potential for long term career advancement as the company grows
- The opportunity to work for a company committed to building a legacy for future generations
Reporting to the Head of HR, you’ll support your regional area, by coaching and upskilling managers around key people policies and practices. This is an ideal role for someone wanting to step up from a HR Advisory role, but equally could suit someone who has previous experience as a BP / HR Manager
What you’ll need….
- Experience in employee relations – Disciplinary / Grievance / Absence Management / Performance.
- The ability to develop and advise on policies, procedures, and processes.
- Experience in training / rolling our new HR policy, process, and procedures
- TUPE experience would be desirable
- This role will require some flexibility to travel within a regional area.
- A Basic salary of up to £35K (DOE)
- Home/office-based (approximately 2 days in the office per week)
- Company Car / Cash Allowance
- 25 days Annual Leave plus Bank holidays
- Company contributed pension scheme
- Free parking at the office