Are you looking for a role where you’ll be instrumental in creating an HR function to be proud of? Feeling unchallenged? If so this role can offer:-
- A great progression opportunity with the chance to develop the role into HRD in line with company growth.
- A business not focused on Transactional HR, instead focusing on change projects and improving the working environment for their people.
- The chance to contribute to an exciting period of growth, supporting the investment and acquisition of new businesses.
- Freedom to put your stamp on the role, improving current systems and controls.
- A 20 million turnover business with aspirations to grow to 100 million within the next 5 years.
- Hybrid working – 3 days office and 2 days home-based
Initially, a standalone role, reporting to the CFO. A true generalist role, with a real opportunity to make your mark and build the HR function and team from the ground up.
What you’ll need….
- Qualified CIPD or qualified by strong experience – (study support can be offered)
- Comfortable being hands-on as well as presenting to boards.
- a track record in successfully advising and guiding management on HR related matters
- Successfully delivered change initiatives in a previous business
- Salary: Up to £45,000 depending on experience
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9-5pm
- Hybrid working: 3 days office, 2 days home-based
- Holidays: 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Onsite Parking available
- Company Pension